No Heat Problems?
Common solutions to 'No Heat" problems:
- Check to make sure you have fuel oil.
- Be sure that that both burner switches are on, one switch is normally located at the top of the basement stairs, or by the unit. It should have a red switch plate. There may also be one mounted on the burner.
- Try to get the furnace to turn on by raising the thermostat above room temperature.
- Press reset button on burner once only!
- Check to see if flame comes on.
IF BURNER FAILS TO OPERATE OR IF YOU REQUIRE SERVICE PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT 973-379-4004